An exciting opportunity to join one of the Northwest's Premier wineries. Maryhill Winery is looking to add to our Maryhill Tasting Room & Bistro in Woodinville, WA with experienced culinary professionals. Successful candidates will provide outstanding organizational skills, be self motivated, punctual and responsible.
Maryhill Winery Tasting Room and Bistro in Woodinville, WA is hiring for multiple Kitchen prep and line cook positions. This position will be part of a team responsible for preparing menu items, prepping, kitchen organization and cleanliness. Efficiently run a high-volume scratch culinary line operation while ensuring our guests receive the best food quality possible.
Skills and Experience:
- Organize and coordinate prep line and staff
- Ensure the highest standards of food safety and quality are being met by all staff
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Ability to self-manage and work independently
- Manage inventory levels and prep par levels
- Required to follow all safety procedures to ensure personal safety from potential hazards
- Other duties as assigned as it relates to the team environment
- Reliable; consistently at work and on time
- On Job training available
Knowledge and Certifications:
- Preferred knowledge of POS systems
- Awareness and ambassador of safety
- Food handler’s card or SERV Safe/HACCP Certification, preferred knowledge in alcohol serving laws
- Stand/Walk: Frequently
- Lift 25lbs: Frequently
- Lift 50lbs: Occasionally
- Bending, stooping: Frequently
- Reaching, Pushing, Pulling: Frequently
- Exposed to hot/humid environment.
Rate: $19.50/hr plus tip pool
Full-time and part-time positions available. Varied shifts, including evenings and weekends. No experience required, on the job training available to qualified candidates.
Opened in 2001 by Craig and Vicki Leuthold, family-owned Maryhill Winery is one of Washington's largest wineries, producing 80,000 cases annually. Its two tastings rooms, one in Goldendale, Wash., and one in Kendall Yards in Spokane, Wash., offer visitors the chance to experience award-winning, affordable wines along with stunning views. It's premier tasting room in Goldendale, perched on a bluff overlooking the stunning Columbia River draws more than 75,000 wine enthusiasts from around the globe each year, ranking it among the top-five most visited wineries in the state. Visitors can enjoy wine tastings, tours and special events, tournament-quality bocce courts, and live music on the vine-covered terrace every summer weekend, Memorial Day through September. Maryhill sources more than 30 unique varietals of grapes from some of the most highly regarded vineyards in Washington and produces more than 50 wines. Maryhill Winery has been honored with more than 3,000 awards since its first vintage in 2001, including being named 2015 Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year by Wine Press Northwest and the 2014 Winery of the Year at the San Francisco International Wine Competition. Winemaker Richard Batchelor has twice earned the Winemaker of the Year award at the Indy International Wine Competition, including in 2013 and 2018.
Company Website: www.maryhillwinery.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)