An exciting opportunity to join Maryhill Winery, one of the Northwest's Premier wineries. We are currently adding to the talented team at our Spokane Tasting Room & Bistro. Successful candidates will provide exceptional service in supporting our efficiently run high-volume culinary operation ensuring our guests receive the best food quality possible as part of an immersive wine tasting experience. We seek candidates with restaurant experience and those that will contribute to a respectful, inclusive, and supportive work environment. Part-time position available, possibility for future full-time.
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate DOE
- Participation in tip pool
- Employee discount
- Paid Sick Leave and eligible for paid Holidays
Responsibilities and Standards:
- Efficiently work on a high-volume scratch culinary line and prep line operation while ensuring our guests receive the best food quality possible.
- Ensure the highest standards of food safety and quality are being met.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Ability to work both within a team and independently on assigned tasks.
- Assist with maintaining inventory levels and prep par levels.
- Required to follow all safety procedures to ensure personal safety from potential hazards.
- Other duties as assigned as it relates to the team environment.
- Reliable; consistently at work and on time.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Preferred knowledge of POS systems.
- Awareness and ambassador of safety.
- Food handler’s card or SERV Safe/HACCP Certification, preferred knowledge in alcohol serving laws.
- Must be minimum of 21 years of age.
- Stand/Walk: Frequently
- Lift 50lbs: Frequently
- Lift 50lbs: Occasionally
- Bending, stooping: Frequently
- Reaching, Pushing, Pulling: Frequently
- Exposed to hot/humid environment: Constantly
Opened in 2001 by Craig and Vicki Leuthold, family-owned Maryhill Winery is one of Washington's largest wineries, producing 80,000 cases annually. Its four Washington tastings rooms; Goldendale, Spokane, Vancouver and Woodinville, offer visitors the chance to experience award-winning, affordable wines along with stunning locations. To learn more about Maryhill Winery CLICK HERE.
- Maryhill Winery Purpose Statement: “To discover serendipitous connections, inspirational moments, and lasting experiences.”
- The Maryhill Blend - Living the Culture: The following pillars are how we live our purpose and core values and bring our special organizational culture to life in everything that we do.
- Celebration: honoring our wine, our people, our customers, and our community
- Hospitality: welcoming hospitality towards our guests, customers, and business partners and a sincere appreciation for our team and co-workers
- Connection: it all starts with people and our focus on being in the moment during our conversations and interactions with one another
- Education: teaching about our wine, our brand, and the Washington State wine industry
- Storytelling: we use stories to create emotional connections for our wine and brand
- Stewardship: caring for the sustainability of our home, products, family, environment, and our grape growing partners
- Professionalism: a dedication to always being at our best with every interaction
- Profitability: a laser-like focus to ensure our financial foundations are strong for the health and the evolution of the business and the neighborhood
Company Website: www.maryhillwinery.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)